BRT is a safe, non-invasive and highly effective modality for supporting both the physical and mental aspects of a strenuous fitness program, competition or other physically demanding activity. It can be used by individuals, by facilities or by organizations to address all levels of physical activity, as well as preventatively for overall fitness and wellness.
By improving biological communications at the cellular level, BRT helps the body and the mind adapt and heal as needed. The next generation of technology solutions for sports medicine, BRT is ideal for supporting preparation, performance and recovery.
- Helps with preparation, performance and recovery
- Aids in circulation and blood oxygen level
- Helps to accelerate healing
- Helps with muscle and joint aches
- Increases relaxation and sleep quality
- Helps with joint and muscle recovery
- Improves concentration, focus and mental endurance
- Strengthens the immune system
- Detoxifies the body
- Improves digestion and the uptake of nutrients from the bloodstream to the cell
- Supports cellular regeneration
- Ideal for both professional and amateur athletes, as well as people on their feet all day
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BRT DEVICES DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO SUPPORT BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND AMATEUR ATHLETES
Home-use device with two customized sports protocols to help the body process and recover from the physical exertion of exercise, sports and work
LENYO MOBILE SPORT
A pocket-size mobile device with 14 BRT programs, the Mobile Sport can be used alone or between other BRT sessions
Adult male water polo champion; back injury with 15 months of constant inflammation; was told by doctors that he would never play polo again and would likely have long-term problems; muscular problems, allergies and recurrent ear infections;
Series of ongoing BRT sessions on the LENYO CellCom.
After a series of BRT sessions, along with rest and healthy living, the patient went on to win two Olympic medals and a World Championship.